We are committed For providing a safe, quiet and healthy environment for our patients, their family Members and friends.
Hence request visitor’s to abide by the following guidelines:
- People with fever, cold sores, cough, nasal drainage, colds, diarrhea, or any contagious disease should not visit patients.
- Visitors should maintain a quiet environment and avoid unnecessary noise to optimize patient rest. Keep visits short and quiet.
- At the time of admission, two passes for attendants and visitors shall be issued on 24 hrs basis and/or visiting hour basis. You are requested to wear/display these passes while in the hospital premises. In case of loss of the pass during patient stay, you may get in touch with the Customer Relationship Department located in at Reception.
- Due to confidentiality, visitors may be asked to leave the room during tests or treatments or when doctor/nurses consult with a patient.
- Visitors must clean their hands when entering and leaving the clinical ward/unit. Alcohol gel or liquid soap and water can be used.
- For safety reasons, visitor’s are not permitted in isolation areas.
- Do not bring eatables, battery operated toys, cameras and children (below 12 years of age) in the hospital.
- Children cannot be left unattended in the entrance lobby or parking lot. Any child leaving the visiting area for any reason must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please switch off your phones and other wireless equipment where critical medical equipment & patient monitoring systems are in operation. However, they may be switched on in waiting areas.
- Pet animals are not permitted.
- The entire hospital premise is a “NO SMOKING ZONE”; please do not smoke inside the hospital campus.
- In case of fire, use Fire staircase following signage.
- 11:00 AM – 12 NOON & 5:30 PM – 07:00 PM for all the wards
- 11:00 AM – 11:30 AM & 5:00 PM – 05:30 PM for ICU and CCU
- 11:00 AM – 11:30 AM & 5:00 PM – 05:30 PM for NICU, Only parents allowed, no visitor’s.
- 11:30 AM – 12 NOON & 5:30 PM – 06:00 PM for IMCU